Intoxalock Scholarship Program
Learn more about our $3,000 Drunk Driving Prevention Scholarship and apply today!
At Intoxalock, our overall mission is to ensure safer roads for all by preventing drunk driving. Whether our ignition interlock devices are being used to fulfill a mandatory legal requirement or as an additional measure to help prevent drunk driving, the main goal is the same. Ignition interlock devices help separate drinking from driving and are effective at cutting down the number of alcohol-related traffic injuries and fatalities.
In an effort to expand our message of drunk driving prevention, we are happy to offer our $3,000 Drunk Driving Prevention Scholarship to an individual who is currently attending, or has been accepted for enrollment, at any accredited two or four year U.S. college or university. Students interested in all fields of study are encouraged to apply!
- Applicants should include within their submission their name, address, email, phone number, the school they attend or plan on attending, and the link to their Youtube video. No additional information should be included
- Use of any copyrighted material without permission or licensing within submissions will result in disqualification
- Applicants have permission to include the information and photos found under the "Helpful Information" and "Ignition Interlock Device Images" sections within their video
- By submitting entry, applicant gives permission for Intoxalock to use name and video on Intoxalock website and social media channels for press purposes
- If chosen, winner should be prepared to send a copy of their transcript or acceptance letter for verification
- Winner will be contacted via contact information provided in their application in early 2024.
- Award money will be paid directly to the educational institution for the benefit of the student, unless otherwise noted by the educational institution
2022 Scholarship Winner
Read more about Angel and the winning video here.
Video submissions will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the video prompt
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- Effectiveness of messaging