Voluntary Car Breathalyzer Program
Making Safe Choices Simple
Voluntary car breathalyzers (ignition interlock devices) can be installed in any vehicle to prevent the engine from starting if alcohol is detected on the breath. These are important tools used to reduce the instances of drinking and driving that occur daily in the United States. If you are looking for an accountability tool and some peace of mind on the road, Intoxalock can help.
This Device Can Help If You Are
Struggling with alcohol addiction and looking for assistance in your recovery.
Taking steps to protect a loved one who is struggling.
Concerned that a teen driver may try to drink and drive.
Looking to reduce the risk of personal harm or injury to others due to an intoxicated driver.
Worried about the legal and financial implications of a DUI.
Make the call (833) 788-6640.
Install the Device.
Drive with peace of mind.
Benefits of the Program
- Over 90% of voluntary customers surveyed say the device is helpful and meets their needs.
- Members of the program feel that it helps to:
- Build trust and accountability.
- Create less stress and worry.
- Lessen the financial risk of a DUI.
- Promotes honest behavior and increased self-esteem.
- Peace of mind knowing that you are doing your part in making roads safer.
How the Program Works¹
- Choose to install the breathalyzer in your car or a loved ones’ car.
- If alcohol is detected2, the car will not start until a clean breath sample is provided.
- Fast and clean installation at one of our 5,000 service center locations nationwide.
- Simple and easy “straight blow” breath pattern for accurate results.
- 6 Month calibration cycle for your convenience.
- Results are not monitored or reported to the State or DMV in most states.3
Need an Ignition Interlock Installed? 877-272-5195
We Can Help!
There was an error submitting your form. Please try again.
Thank you for your submission.
Making Communities and Roads Safer for more than 30 Years
People we have helped regain their license.
Over 5,000 Locations