Intoxalock eLERT 24 combines the functionality of an ignition interlock device
(IID) with the flexibility and convenience of a 24-hour alcohol monitoring program. Intoxalock eLERT 24 is a fully configurable alcohol monitoring device that also meets a participant’s ignition interlock requirement for regaining driving privileges after an alcohol-related driving offense. One device, one report, one fee. eLERT 24 is the preferred option for both monitoring authorities and participants for 24-hour alcohol monitoring.
- Meets or exceeds most state requirements
- Saves money by combining ignition interlock with home monitoring
- Programmable to meet 24-hour sobriety requirements
- No wait time over 0° F
- No false positives
- Fuel cell technology ensures highest accuracy in the industry
- LED screen displays BrAC reading**
- Lockouts may be cleared remotely in states which allow it
- Camera provides driver photo verification
- Real-time reporting ensures your client stays in compliance with state laws when required
- Easy to use– no humming required, one button activation
- Heat, cold and tamper resistant
**BrAC levels do not post on the display in AZ, CO, DE, FL, KY, ME, MN, MS, MO, NH, NM, NY, PA, SC, VT, WI and WY due to state laws.