Ignition Interlock Cost in California
How Much Does an Ignition Interlock Device (IID) Cost in California?
The price of an Intoxalock Ignition Interlock device (also known as a car breathalyzer or IID) in the state of California is $70-$100 a month. Your IID cost is determined by:
- Features you are required to have (camera, real-time reporting, GPS, etc.)
- How long you need to have the device installed for
- Ignition interlock provider you choose
All ignition interlock providers will have pricing for your installation, removal, monthly lease, and routine calibrations.
Need an Ignition Interlock Installed? 877-274-2270
We Can Help!
There was an error submitting your form. Please try again.
Thank you for your submission.
Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Pricing Specials
Intoxalock offers clients affordable ignition interlock pricing based on each state’s availability. Our state specialists can help you determine if you qualify for discounts or promotions to help cover your ignition interlock cost. Call 877-274-2270 today to see how much you can save on your ignition interlock device.
Why Intoxalock Ignition Interlock Offers the Best Pricing in California
- State-wide discounts and promotions
- Most installation locations
- 24/7 customer service
- Flexible payment options
- Reliable and advanced technology
Financial Assistance for Ignition Interlock Devices in CA
Intoxalock offers financial assistance to all pilot program participants in the state of California. This reduced installation cost is determined by the income of the family installing the ignition interlock device. Annual household income is compared to the federal poverty guidelines and the amount of financial assistance is determined.
- If the family’s income is 100% or below the federal poverty level, the customer pays 10% of the ignition interlock costs
- If the family’s income is 101% to 200% of the federal poverty level, the customer pays 25% of the ignition interlock costs
- If the family’s income is 201% to 300% of the federal poverty level, the customer pays 50% of the ignition interlock costs
If the court determines that you qualify for financial assistance, they will provide documentation directly to Intoxalock. In all instances, Intoxalock pays for the remaining balances not covered by the customer.
Intoxalock California Interlock State Specialists
Intoxalock has California specialists available 24/7 to help you understand California ignition interlock laws, find you discounts and promotions, and schedule your installation at one of over 5,000 locations nationwide (more than any other provider).