Being a certified Intoxalock ignition interlock installer can help your business grow
As an ignition interlock provider for more than 20 years, Intoxalock is an industry leader that provides local shops with the opportunity to grow their businesses. By learning to install and promote Intoxalock products, our top 10 certified installers have performed more than 250 installs a year, getting paid for each. This gives each shop the opportunity to earn extra revenue with minimal effort.
Why become a certified installer today
- New revenue stream – Based on an average of 7 installs per month, you could bring in approximately $18,000 in annual revenue.
- Ongoing revenues – Many vehicles require some extra work at the time of installation in order for the unit to function properly (new battery, alternator, etc.). Customers also visit for repairs, which offers you an opportunity to earn a customer for life!
- Immediate payment – You are paid at the time of installation by the customer. Many other interlock providers pay you at a later date long, after installation.
- No overhead – No need to purchase inventory, as all units come straight from Intoxalock. All shipping to and from your location is paid for by Intoxalock.
Why partner with Intoxalock
- No additional equipment needed – Calibrations are done at Intoxalock, so no need to purchase expensive equipment or train your staff on the calibration process.
- Dedicated tech support – Intoxalock has a dedicated service center tech support team that will assist with any questions during installation.
- Experience – Intoxalock is a pioneer in the industry with over 20 years of experience. Each year, we help more than 100,000 customers get back on the road.
- Largest service center network – More than 2,000 service centers across the U.S. choose to install the Intoxalock device, which is more than any other provider.
- Marketing efforts – Intoxalock will support your growth through affiliate partnerships with attorneys, treatment centers, and other organizations near your business.
- Quick installation – Units typically install in under an hour.