Choose to partner with Intoxalock
As a partner of Intoxalock, there are many different benefits for not only your business, but also the clients you help us serve. We thank you for continuing to refer your clients to us. This page allows you to understand the perks of being a partner of Intoxalock. We appreciate everything you do for us so that we can help people get back on the road quickly and safely.
As a partner of Intoxalock, enjoy these awesome benefits:
- As a partner, you receive an optional online listing on our website of partners.
- We have a team of dedicated compliance team members for each state to help.
- If you need additional brochures, coupon cards (when available in your state) or brochure stands, you can easily order materials online. You can also download brochures in PDF format. Email us directly if you have any questions. We also offer quarterly replenishment of these materials.
- We offer affiliate-only coupons for you to give to your clients.
- We provide educational tools such as infographics and our blog, which includes legislation updates and drunk driving/ignition interlock news.
We take care of your clients by offering:
- Convenient locations:
We have more than 2,000 installation locations across the country, the most in the ignition interlock industry. This allows your clients to get back on the road faster.
Intoxalock has pioneered and perfected the alcohol specific fuel cell technology in the ignition interlock field. We have more than 20 years of experience in the ignition interlock industry.
- Second to None Customer Service:
Intoxalock takes pride in providing our customers with the quality of customer service that they want and the respect they deserve. With a 4.5 (out of 5) start rating on Trustpilot, we are proud of our 24/7 bilingual customer service.
For less than $3 per day, your clients can be back on the road in no time. Our alcohol monitoring devices are affordable, and we oftentimes offer discounted pricing, first month free or free installation as well as other cost saving specials. Visit your state’s regulations for more details.