Cost an ignition interlock device in the state of California
How much does an ignition interlock device cost in the state of California?
The price of an Intoxalock Ignition Interlock device (also known as a car breathalyzer or IID) in the state of California is $70-$100 a month. Your IID cost is determined by:
- Features you are required to have (camera, real-time reporting, GPS, etc.)
- How long you need to have the device installed for
- Ignition interlock provider you choose
All ignition interlock providers will have pricing for your installation, removal, monthly lease, and routine calibrations.
Intoxalock California interlock state specialists
Intoxalock has California specialists available 24/7 to help you understand California ignition interlock laws, find you discounts and promotions, and schedule your installation at one of over 2,500 locations nationwide (twice as many as any other provider).
Call (888) 283-5899 to get the best ignition interlock device price available in California!
California ignition interlock pricing specials
Intoxalock offers one month FREE as well as FREE ignition interlock device installation for all California customers. Call one of our California state specialists today to see how much you can save on your ignition interlock device!
Why Intoxalock Ignition Interlock offers the best pricing in California
- State-wide discounts and promotions
- Most installation locations
- 24/7 top-rated customer service
- Reliable and advanced technology