Our core values
Deliver Amazing Service:
- We will differentiate ourselves through excellent customer service and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- We value people who are hard working, efficient and consistently willing to do what it takes to achieve our mission.
Produce Exceptional Results:
- We will adhere to all rules and regulations and be the most compliant interlock company in the industry.
- We hold ourselves responsible for our actions and results. We are committed to performance, and we set, monitor and achieve clear and measurable goals.
Inspire Positive Change:
- We will identify root cause issues and work to resolve these issues to ensure a positive customer and regulatory experience as well as a low cost/high quality system.
- We strive to maintain the highest moral and professional standards and honor our word in all our relationships; and if there are any conflicts, we are committed to seek fair and reasonable solutions.
Helping people to live and drive responsibly.
Our customer commitment
Intoxalock will be the company that people want to call and to recommend to others when they are faced with a DUI. We will treat every customer with respect, and we will patiently assist them in their quest to get back on the road legally with minimal disruption. We will be the easiest company to do business with in the interlock industry and strive to be where our customer is, when they need us, with the products and services that make the process simplest for them.
- Winner of SEMA Award 2013
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA 2013) compliant
Intoxalock’s ignition interlock devices are manufactured to the highest reliability and industry standards. We go beyond others in the industry by meeting both automotive and medical ISO standards.
- RoHS compliant
- EN ISO 13485 : 2012 certified
- ISO/TS16949 : 2009 certified
- ISO 9001 : 2015 certified
- ISO 14001 : 2004 certified
- ISO 13485 : 2003 certified